Built in the 1960’s, this classic, mid-century building survived 2 cyclones in the 1970’s and was the original site of the first grocery store and post office in Brunswick Heads.
Opposite Terrace Park, overlooking the languid Brunswick River, close to award-winning restaurants, cafes and shops, and only 100 metres from the beach, this thoughtfully renovated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, luxury, penthouse apartment is the ideal location for your next vacation.
Featuring a breezy front balcony perfect for river-gazing, and a sunny rear balcony, complete with outdoor kitchen, barbeque, exterior living room with large TV, and sheltered outdoor dining, this apartment provides plenty of space for your family and friends.
Polished timber floors, soft, deep, pure wool rugs, and air conditioning throughout are just some of the creature comforts. The deluxe kitchen is equipped with quality Smeg appliances, a coffee machine, and full-size pantry. A concealed laundry, with washer and dryer, has been installed for holiday convenience.
Sleep deeply on plush mattresses in soft, 100% hemp bedding, and relax in a contoured, free-standing bath with over-head skylight, to contemplate the passing clouds or twinkling evening stars.
Sleeping 8 adults, including a flexible King to 2 singles option, plus a sofa-bed suitable for 3 children, plantation shutters, and ample built-in wardrobe storage complete the practical bedroom re-designs.
Huge bi-fold front windows welcome in the morning light, and tree-framed view of the Brunswick River. This gorgeous, light-filled apartment also has seating for 6 in the dining room, and 10 on the rear balcony.
Re-furbished with an emphasis on environmental sustainability, solar provides all power, and Australian Brush-box timber was used extensively for cabinetry, bench tops, window frames, battening and handrails.
A 5 metre Leopard Tree shades a private, enclosed, paved courtyard, with an over-sized outdoor shower, comfy lounge furniture, and verdant, bee-friendly gardens.
Secure, lock-up car parking and keyed, gated entry are additional modern features of this 1960’s-built, historic building.
Within easy walking distance lie the long sandy beaches of the Pacific Coast, perfect for a spot of fishing, surfing, or watching the trawlers bring in the evening catch.
Just 20 minutes drive North of Byron Bay, Brunswick Heads is the ideal place to relax and unwind, with a slow-paced, shallow river, unspoilt beaches, laid-back activities, cafes, restaurants, leisurely shopping, and the Hotel Brunswick…one of Australia’s best beer-garden pubs.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 with free-standing bath)
- Sleeps 8…plus double sofa-bed
- Light-filled, North-facing, luxury coastal styling
- Smeg kitchen appliances
- Concealed laundry with washer and dryer
- Bi-fold front windows open to a breezy deck with river views
- Rear balcony catches sunset skies
- Private courtyard with outdoor shower, towering Leopard tree, verdant garden and external, shaded living area
- Centre of town position, right next door to shops, cafes, the famous Hotel Brunswick, and a 100 metre stroll to the beach
- 2 car spaces onsite, one in secure, locked garage
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Long-term stays permissible
- Private courtyard
- Front balcony
- Rear balcony
- 100 metres to the beach
- Town central
- Private, keyed, gated entrance
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Bath towels, beach towels, bedding, pillow menu, shampoo, conditioner, soap, toilet paper, tissues
Health & Safety
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- First Aid Kit
- Committed to safe and thorough cleaning process
- Covid-19 safe practices upheld
Check out 10:30 am
No parties or events
No use of rear balcony after 11.00pm
- Group restrictions – maximum of 8 adults on the property
- $500 cleaning surcharge incurred for smoking on the premises
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by parent
- No Schoolies bookings
- No Bucks/Hens bookings
- House guests only
- $1,000 security deposit required
- Strict no party policy – fees and evictions apply for security/noise complaints
- The right to cancel bookings is reserved for breach of security/safety/complaint conditions, resulting in loss of bond, immediate termination and loss of all payments